Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

11 May 2006

Tripp is here!!!

Just home for a few minutes, but I wanted to get this up to share with everybody! Our son Michael Allen III (A.K.A. "Tripp") got here last night. We went into labour Tuesday night around 8ish, he at least waited until American Idol was over with :) Mel was in labour for almost 24 hours and ended up having a c-section after pushing for 30 minutes with no progress. But he arrived at 6:39PM CST and is just beautiful.

Both Melissa and I are very tired and are very proud of our boy! He's already the ladies man as all of the nurses are just falling over for him. Wait until he get's older, he's gonna be a heartbreaker. More to come so please keep checking back!

Please pass this link on to anyone I may have missed - We love ya all! M³