Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

05 February 2006

Been awhile since a New Orleans post...

My Mom and Dad sent me this great site. You really will not know what's up with it unless you are familliar with New Orleans, but if you are - it's frickin' hysterical.

Check out the Creole Tomato here.

I also ran across the Jedi Order Scooter Club of New Orleans' website. Who Knew I would get to post about my 2 favorite things in one blog? What a great world!