Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

23 February 2006

our first baby shower!

Wow. Talk about a surreal thing. We had our first baby shower yesterday. My good friends at work threw it for us, and it was a great time. I guess the thing that was weird about it is that it finally hit me that we're so close to "Tripp" being here. Just kinda crazy. Here's some pix to commemorate, and I 'm sorry if I made zero sense with my grammar above, coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

A special thanks to Audra and Alex for the Boudreaux's Butt Paste!