Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

15 May 2006

Sleep Deprivation and More Pix

I think that Melissa and I have slept a grand total of 12 hours since last Tuesday when we went to the hospital. Everyone is doing great, and Tripp is adjusting to life at ye' olde homestead.

We got home Saturday from the hospital about 2:30 in the afternoon and finally started to crash at about 1AM. I guess that you can only run on adrenaline for so long :) We're slowly getting caught up on sleep, I think that Melissa is snoring in the room as I type.

Anyway, here are a few more pictures of the kiddo...as always much more to come! M³