Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

02 February 2006

Living without a hernia...

I decided to leave the bandage on for 1 more day, so unfortunately no pic today. If you are curious as to what it looks like, just scroll down - not much has changed.

I cannot imagine anyone wanting to voluntarily have lipo or any type of cosmetic surgery. IT FRICKIN HURTS just to have a 1/4" hole fixed! I am moving around pretty good, in spite of it all, and even worked in a shower today. The weather is all rainy and shitty, so it makes it that much easier to stay home and indoors. Gotta love that.

I'm working on a wicked-nasty design for a law firm here in Little Rock today, not much content, but it's some uber cool design. Other than that, I think that I can get some reading done this afternoon and finally make some headway in the Goblet of Fire.

I promise a pictute of my "crusted up" belly tomorrow...