Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

10 June 2005

Slowly getting caught back up

Was it a wise man that once said, "too much vacation makes one crazy?" If not then you can accredit that line to me. My bum has barely touched a chair over the last 2 months and I can say that it is truly a negative impact on the flow of life. It's just so hard to get back into a rythm...

Anyway, Here's my top blogworthy things I should have blogged the last week or two:

Construction of Simulated Brain Begins
This is some crazy stuff. Deli thin mouse brain parts, CPU's, and batteries. "It's what we do every night Pinky - Take over the world!"

Google Map Hacks
More cool shit. This'll help significantly against the populance of sick child abusing freaks out there. Too bad It's taken this long to develop...

Our Key West Trip & the Life Aquatic
What a nice relaxing weekend. It was just right length wise, and Key West really impressed me. It's not a place to take in the beach as we were under the impression at all, but a place to go to experience. with the only living coral reef in North America, it is a place to go diving and snorkling. We decided on the latter, and went snorkling on sunday. WOW! That's all I can say. I've snorkled in clearer water, but the sealife was brimming with beauty. Schools of jellyfish, angel fish, barracuda, parrot fish, tarpon, snapper, yellowfin, sharks, coral, rock lobster - you name it and we saw it. Pictures to come when I get the film back.