Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

27 April 2005

A clickless Internet? Is it possible?

A collegue of mine just sent me a website that is heralding a "clickless" internet. Check it out for yourself here. While visiting the site I really had a hard time not clicking, even though it was telling me upon every pixel "do not click!". It's just proof that we have become so Pavlovianly conditioned for that carpel tunnel ruining action that is the 'click'. Hope you enjoy the site...