Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

02 May 2005

Has it already been a year?

After lunch snooze time. What a weekend this last one was. Had our company retreat and the usual party that goes along with it, a much heralded softball game Saturday morning, in which the 4-0 ABPG Newshounds rallied in the bottom of the 7th to win. I was afforded a soccer game Sunday that saw a hat trick and a 7-0 victory as well. But most importantly it was our one year wedding anniversary.

I think that we have been through so much this last year. We have had one blow to the system after another. Family crisis, unemployment, uncertainty and we have emerged on top. I have to say, that without my wife it would have been nearly impossible to cope with the run of what we've had to endure. We have emerged stronger, and better people, and more in love.

Baby, I know you don't read my blog, but I love you!