Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

18 May 2005

Too many thoughts to be cohierant

Too much buzzing in my brain right now to make too much sense....so here's sort of a top 5 list for today:

Number 5 - Just read about a new study. Seems that athletes that wear red win more than any other color. Very intersting, especially since we just changed our soccer jerseys ove to red... hmmmmmm

Number 4 - I'm actually getting pretty amped about the next-gen video game platforms. Hearing great things about the new PS3, but it's price point is being speculated at $465 :/ start saving now. The new Xbox360 looks pretty impressive as well.

Number 3 - I'm so fricking tired, I just want to go to sleep 10 minutes ago.

Number 2 - This shitty new NeoNazi 'Sober.q' virus is driving me nuts. I am getting hundreds of hate mongering spam email in GERMAN of all things. Please STOP THE MADNESS!

and finally....

Patience young one! For the Jedi it is time to see ep3 too....

I CAN'T WAIT! I am a nervous wreck about seeing the new Star Wars movie tomorrow night. If you haven't heard anything about this - you need to be thrown into a trash compactor. This is the one that we have all been waiting for since 1983 folks. George has outdone himself. Ebert - 2 thumbs up. New York Times - 5 stars. I've got a proverbial Lightsaber in my pants to go see this one. Been geeking out for the last week. I even bought a special "Sith Happens" tshirt to wear tomorrow night. I'd go tonight, but couldn't get a ticket to the 12:01 show - see also #3.

BOI-OI-OI-NNNNNGGGGGG!