Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

26 April 2005

What Happens In Star Wars, Stays in Star Wars...

I just want to vent my exuberence - I got my Episode 3 tickets today. I was quite pleased, but at the same time I feel a bit sad that the saga will soon be over. seeing Star Wars in 1977 is the first thing that I really remember as a child that isn't a ghosted memory so to speak...

In other related news, I did read later in the day today, that there is a live action SW TV show coming to life in about a year, it'll chronicle the gap between Episodes III & IV. Click Here For More Joy...


You the man!