Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

20 December 2005

The return of futurama?

Round up the gang, it's rumored that Matt Groening, the creator of the Simpsons and Futurama, may be firing up the animation machine for a relaunch of one of the funniest shows on syndicated TV - Futurama.

If you have never had a chance to catch the show, it's on Cartoon Network at 10pm CST. Check it out here. It's heeee-haw-larious...