Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

19 December 2005

Japan Rejects XBOX 360

Sure the XBOX 360 is a rare console in NA and Europe but it isn't doing so well in Japan. According to Joystiq only 40%, 62,000 units out of 150,000, have been sold. It seems that the Japanese are waiting for the Blu-ray formatted PS3. It is also been rumored that Microsoft will be supplying more units for Japan while shortages are going on everywhere else in the world.