Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

04 December 2005

The Return of the blue tights...


If you got a chance to catch the new Harry Potter movie over the last weeks, you would have seen the new 'teaser trailer' for Superman Returns. After watching it again on the website, it looks to be done properly. It has the same voiceover from the Godfather himself, Marlon Brando, that was used for Jor-El (Supe's Kryptonian dad) in the original movie. Same music too, which made me warm and fuzzy. The only hokey thing that I could tell is that Louis Lane has a kid. That's kind of retarded if you ask me. Why do that to the storyline? Anyway, Lex Luther is played by Kevin Spacey, and Louis is played by Kate Bosworth so it's got the star power.

Be sure to check it out this Memorial Day 2006...