Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

28 November 2005

I'm so fat, I cut myself and soy sauce came out...

Once again, Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I have eaten myself back that 10 pounds I lost this year.

No, really. All I did since Wednesday night last week has been eating. Thankgiving day, turkey, turkey, mashed taters and more turkey. Friday, we ate at Jasmin's, where I started off with some sushi, and finished with the Mongolian beef. Saturday, we ate Damgoode Pies - had an 8" 'Stuffy' Hog with pink sauce (By the way - 2nd best Pizza I ever had next to Shakespeare's at MIZZOU). Yesterday, we ate with my folks at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, more sushi, steak, fried rice AND shrimp. The whole time eating pecan & fudge pie like it was candy....ummmm, wait it kinda is though - isn't it?

BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPP!

Damn, it's time to hit the treadmill again. I gotta run a quarter marathon in 3 months...