Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

15 December 2005

Obi Wan never told you...

This is one of the cooler sites that I have seen lately...even though this site was released in May. It's 20 questions with big daddy Darth Vader. Some funny twists to the questions and voiceovers too. If you stump Vader, the King comes out and whispers to him - funny stuff! I want a development project like this, and he's always right

"The force is strong with this one..."
Burger King has some of the best viral advertising out there created by Crispin Porter + Bogusky one of the nation's leading ad camps. Too bad every campaign can't be as robust as the Star Wars crossovers.