Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

26 January 2006

too busy for you suckas

So i decided to take a month off. Shoot me.

We've been busy up to our eyeballs with work and the like, it's tough to be 3733t. I also have to have surgery on the 31st. Yeah, I popped an umbilical hernia hauling around our luggage on the return trip from Jamaica 'mon (I told my wife to pack light)...

I'll be back this weekend with the FULL month's update.

WHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Quick Johnny, look at the pissed off cat!



check out Stuff On My Cat