Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

08 November 2005

Holy crap. You think that you know somebody....

Wow. This really has me upset. I just found out that one of my good friends from high school was arrested yesterday for allegedly murdering his wife in Massachusetts last September.

James Keown, I would venture to say, was one of my close buddies for the 4 years I attended Jefferson City High School. He was one of those guys that you would never really worry about as you knew he was on the right track.

He obviously wasn't.

He poisoned his wife. Spiked her Gatorade with flipping ANTIFREEZE for a measly $250,000 life insurance policy. The Boston Herald is reporting that he alledgedly lied about school at Harvard, sucked the couples savings dry and slowly killed Julie over time.

I knew Julie, I had just recently seen both of them at our 10 year reunion a few years ago. She was a good person.

I'm stunned. More to come on this I am sure...

Read more here:

Boston Herald

Jefferson City News Tribune