Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

06 October 2005

the new prime mover

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, and finally had a free bit to design and code my blog how I want it instead of using the templates that Blogger gives us.

Deciding to learn how to code CSS is not for the faint of heart, I consider myself a seasoned developer, and more than my share of thinking "Why the hell am I learning this?". But as you can see, the new look is here, and if I do say so myself - it turned out rather nice. However, I am still working out a few minor bugs though, so if you find any problems just holla back.

I highly recommend that you view it in Mozilla Firefox, I was able to integrate PNG alpha transparancies that are STILL NOT SUPPORTED by Internet Explorer... that will allow some smoother effects and elements. It's some cool shiat.

Let me know what you think!