Location: Arkansas, United States
I'm just your average, everyday, married, thirty-something, right wing, computer programming, 2 dog-having, righteous dude in the Southlands. I love to spend time with my wife and dogs, love electrinic gizmos, watch old school sci-fi & still manage to play some soccer on the weekends. I'm a progressive geek, if you would.
> see my complete profile <

Get Firefox!
XBOX Live



  Help the Hurricane Survivors!

26 September 2005

The ultimate in madness

I have to give this guy some props. Let's just say that what he has done makes my geekdom pale in comparison...

Now, I'm sure at one time or another we have all played the hollowed game of "rock, paper, scissor". And I am pretty convinced that we have all come up with variations thereof, I know we mutated into "dynamite, tank, machine gun" in the 4th grade. But, this chap has taken it to a whole new level - I'm quite impressed to present to you, the viewing public: RPS-25!

That's right, we now have the capability to throw 1 of 25 gang signs that would make Ralph Macchio himself tapdance. we've gone way past the whole "15 is too many" factor and jumped right to such new and terrifying signs such as the: snake, alien, sponge, nuke and bowl.

15.5 Octillion results - now only a 1 in 13 chance of a tie. We'll never have a life.

Check it out here. And remember you heard it here first kids.

PS) While you are there, check out the signs, some of them are quite funny...